Words of Wisdom

the-testimonial link button God stretches our patience to enlarge our soul the-testimonial link button His love still stands when all else has fallen the-testimonial link button God promises a safe landing not a calm passage the-testimonial link button Our faith is stretched by exchanging our weakness for God’s strength the-testimonial link button We must experience our weakness to experience God’s strength the-testimonial link button A Faith that costs and demands nothing, worth nothing the-testimonial link button As you travel life’s heavy road, let Jesus lift your heavy load the-testimonial link button Our afflictions are not designed to break us, but to bring us to God the-testimonial link button The storms of our life prove the strength of our Anchor the-testimonial link button Never let today’s burden erase yesterday’s blessings the-testimonial link button We serve God by sharing His Words with others the-testimonial link button Do not give God instructions – just report for duty! the-testimonial link button Opportunity may knock once, but temptation bangs on your front door forever the-testimonial link button Peace starts with a smile the-testimonial link button Do not put a question mark where God’s put a period the-testimonial link button God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called the-testimonial link button He, who angers you, controls you the-testimonial link button The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us the-testimonial link button You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him the-testimonial link button The best mathematical equation I have ever seen: 1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given the-testimonial link button A selfless life reaps an eternal harvest the-testimonial link button Repentance not only says “I’m sorry,” it also says “I turn from my sin” the-testimonial link button When God presents you with a challenge, take a leap of faith the-testimonial link button Open your Bible prayerfully; read it carefully; obey it joyfully the-testimonial link button

Wednesday 5 September 2007

gratefully thanks

Dear JC,
How great I thank Thee for all You have done…
especially in my last long seven months vacation at home
many things happened, good and bad…
nevertheless they were nothing, compare to Your love!

JC, You knew…

I have been scheduled to join the ship last July…but it was canceled!
However, I did not know why…
I was so calm at that timeso relax…even laugh, no worry at all
Eventhough I realize, I am broke soon if no job to do
I just relied on You…believe that something good You have prepared for me!
…and the answers were just revealed a month ago

You touched my friend Rian in Prinsendam to contact me

He asked me to replace him in September not December as scheduled
Wow JC, it was great news though! I said okay…
Then he arranged his request to go home earlier to the head office Seattle
I just believe that if this one is Your will, no one can stop it!

JC,

one time in August my other fellow worker Komang from Prinsendam called me

Hey…your name appeared here, this coming September!

I explained him that I had called the agent in Jakarta about it, and…

there was no updated status for me than as scheduled in December!

Yet, he urged me to contact again and I did… still, the result was zero

JC…big questions filled my head

The agent said that the system is online between Seattle and Jakarta

But the truth was, my name appeared on the ship?

After explaining the situation to him, he agreed to send an email about the real status to the head office.


One day, I was checking my mail JC…

Rian confirmed that he already asked the exchange schedule…even he called me!

The head office agreed and rescheduled him to go home earlier

and put me to replace him on September 22

So…if this one was not by You, who can do better?

Then finally, the agent called me to schedule my re-medical checkup in Jakarta

JC, again…You showed me a miracle moment!

You knew, I had my previous medical checkup in the same hospital on May…

“Hello doctor, we meet again” I said to the physician when I entered his room

amazingly, without a complete physical examination, he gave me good result…wow!

Even the receptionist said how quick I was examined!

See, sometimes Your sense of humor shown…he…he…


Another occasion astonished me JC!
You know…when I came to the agent’s office in Jakarta
to arrange the Netherlands’s visa a day before the re-medical checkup,
I found out that…if I joined the ship last July,
I would still in the junior level than I should be!
I heard from my friend’s experienced, to remedial the status
took months and the salary of course would be lessen than it should be…Great thanks JC!

Dear JC,
I have been showered with an unconditional love…it’s Yours
You gave chance to serve You in church…gospel music, I love it!
You sent Your children to make my vacation so colorful…
Thanks for acquainted me with such great friends with their wonderful talents
Besides my friends in church who always support me to believe and serve You
You gave me cyber friends and thanks, some of them…I met in personal
Yunus Eka, my previous roommate and Jaya my work mate in Westerdam
who urged me to make a friendster,
from them I knew about friendship and high tech he...he...thanks guys
Bless Yunus’s families in Malang who had welcomed me
when I went there to visit, nice families!
Ros Maria, my first blogging friend.
Thanks for the support to update my blog and allowing me to repost your appendectomy valuable experience.
Thanks as well for sharing me your ‘stories’… I learnt a lot girl! Regards to bang P
Agus Edditag and Aroeng Binang, my first gurus in blogging space!
Your tutorials help me much to be a blogger mania
Riena Kusuma, a girl with tender heart and longing for Your presence everyday
From her I learnt about how to love You,
surrender and rely on Your will every time.
In addition, we have the same vision to witness about Your great loves in life…
we pour out them in the testimonial, let it be blessing to others…
from You to the world for Your glory!
Great thanks to see her wonderful and warmth families and friends,
they have been huge blessing for me
Great thanks also to ‘my cousin’ Dee Hapsari, who helped me to edit some of my articles
to be easy to understand and meaningful,
a nice friend who accompanied me when I was in Malang
Such great talent you have Dee, keep it up!
My great thanks JC to Trinity my new spiritual sister and friend,
a creative blogger with inspiring stories, down to earth and easy to understand.
A lovely wife and caress mom to her family,
and I am sure a great and loveable daughter to You Lord
Sister, you have been great blessing for sharing me
the true meaning of ‘love’ with your summary ‘Bagaimana Saudara tahu Saudara telah jatuh cinta
Yet, I am sure it's happening to me…
and sister, your blog is our favorite, keep blogging!
Chubbycheeksillustration, made by my high school’s friend.
Her loves to God always amaze me…no wonder God blesses her wonderfully.
Nice blog and inspiring though!

Dear JC,

My journeys are still rolling…
More over, I was speechless to know that You are making my dream come true…
I thought it was gone when I noticed I was canceled to join the Rotterdam in July
Still, Europe is my journey on my next assignment with Prinsendam
I surrender all my life and the ‘great’ plan next year…
Let Your wills be done unto me!
Traveling my life with You as the Captain is always wonderful
Through all good and bad circumstances, You make them all beautiful!
From that on, let me be an open letter to the world about You
Write more and more about You
Live my life in other great miracles You give
to experience the lives


JC,


With deepest love,

stefanusfajar




3 comments:

Ros Marya Yasintha said...

^-^ mas Fajar!!!
for you to know..that u'r my first blogging friend..
it's nice to be 1 one of uf friends..

happy sailing ^-^
take care..

Trinity said...

Fajar and Riena... what a sweet compliment.. thank you for everything. We pray for His Will be done in your life, love, work and your ministry..

Good luck abroad... and God be with you...

Trinity

Makoy said...

hi there! thanks for dropping by! :)