Words of Wisdom

the-testimonial link button God stretches our patience to enlarge our soul the-testimonial link button His love still stands when all else has fallen the-testimonial link button God promises a safe landing not a calm passage the-testimonial link button Our faith is stretched by exchanging our weakness for God’s strength the-testimonial link button We must experience our weakness to experience God’s strength the-testimonial link button A Faith that costs and demands nothing, worth nothing the-testimonial link button As you travel life’s heavy road, let Jesus lift your heavy load the-testimonial link button Our afflictions are not designed to break us, but to bring us to God the-testimonial link button The storms of our life prove the strength of our Anchor the-testimonial link button Never let today’s burden erase yesterday’s blessings the-testimonial link button We serve God by sharing His Words with others the-testimonial link button Do not give God instructions – just report for duty! the-testimonial link button Opportunity may knock once, but temptation bangs on your front door forever the-testimonial link button Peace starts with a smile the-testimonial link button Do not put a question mark where God’s put a period the-testimonial link button God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called the-testimonial link button He, who angers you, controls you the-testimonial link button The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us the-testimonial link button You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him the-testimonial link button The best mathematical equation I have ever seen: 1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given the-testimonial link button A selfless life reaps an eternal harvest the-testimonial link button Repentance not only says “I’m sorry,” it also says “I turn from my sin” the-testimonial link button When God presents you with a challenge, take a leap of faith the-testimonial link button Open your Bible prayerfully; read it carefully; obey it joyfully the-testimonial link button

Thursday 19 July 2007

Deliverance from the Death

I went to complete my administration terms in my campus for the graduation ceremony. Dini my friend, who lives in the same way home with me asked for a ride home. I was in hurry to go home but she insisted eventhough I didn’t have one helmet spare. There’s no sign that something bad was going to happen in that morning, 2001 a week after I finished my thesis test. Thanks God, I could not imagine if this experience happened before the test.

It took only 15 minutes to Dini’s home by motorbike somehow. Before we arrived, around 20 meter away home I turned the right sign-lamp on and I took a look at my right rearview mirror…it seemed okay to cross the street. The cars behind us even slowed their ride down to give space to cross. I was right on the middle of the street, when suddenly a truck in high speed came across. Franticly I tried to avoid it, but there was no time...O God, please help...Dini... BOOM! Everything became dark...

I opened my eyes, I heard voices...everything was blur...I was dazed from the accident…tried to wake up and searched for my friend Dini. O God, she was there…by the street’s edge. People clustered around her. I came and shook her up…Dini, are you alright? Dini, please wake up…but she was unconscious…her head was wounded and bleeding…O God…what should I do? “Come on, hurry up…bring her to the hospital” the crowd shouted. Then some men stopped a car and lifted her inside. The car brought us to the nearest hospital; Thanks God it’s only five minutes away…

While Dini was being taken care in ICU, I went to complete the papers for the administration and tried to contact Dini’s parents and mine. God please let Dini’s parents know about this accident…it was my prayer when I couldn’t contact them. Suddenly they showed up with tensed expression…Lord, I’m worry about Dini…help me to explain to Dini’s parents…eventhough it was small wounded but every time she’s awake, she’s vomiting and fainted again…please Lord…
”I’m sorry, I couldn’t control it…we’re just about to cross the highway, suddenly without any sign a truck…”, “It’s okay…let’s just pray that Dini is okay” Dini’s parents cut my explanation. They tried to calm their voices, but their worry face obviously seen. My parents came abruptly. “Are you okay Rien?” Suddenly I lost my mind, so dizzy and I felt weak…I walked wobbly into the ICU. “Nurse, can I get medicine…” the nurse then laid me on the bed…but I started vomiting…so dizzy…weak…I had to stay on the bad a whole week long, but Dini…she was coma for a week and almost a month she didn’t remember anyone even worst…she lost her sense of smell!.

In 2005, Dini and I were together in a boarding house. We were joking with friends in that afternoon, playing around…”Who’s farting?! Gosh…it’s so smell!” Dini shouted. “Haaah? Dini…you can smell again…!” I was completely stupefied by what has happened. He made miracle to Dini, her sense of smell came back. I recalled that bad day. Many witnesses who saw that terrible accident said that we were hit by speeding truck, we collided badly on the truck’s nose…my head broke the rearview, and Dini’s head without helmet hit the asphalt straightaway. But amazingly, the crowd said…it’s like someone had laid me down safely with helmet still on my head. What a wonderful Lord You are! You saved and kept us away from any worst injured. Most amazingly, it didn’t take a long time for the healing. Praise the Lord!

composed by:
Riena M Kusuma N, SH


2 comments:

Trinity said...

Awww... Mujizat itu nyata! Hope you always use your life to serve Him and love Him more and more... God bless!

Anonymous said...

Allah swt masih menyayangimu, gunakan kesempatan ini untuk hidup yang lebih baik.....